What I’m doing now, in approximate order of time spent:
- Sleeping about 8 hours every day.
- Working about 8 hours every work day as Software Engineer (contractor) for the Wikimedia Foundation.
- Spending time with my wife and two kids.
- Listening to audio books and podcasts.
- Attending local and international tech events.
- Running 5-21 kilometers 3-4 times a week.
- Playing an instrument. Mostly ukulele and bass lately.
- Documenting interesting things here.
- Helping with organization of Testival meetup and conference.